Thursday, December 20, 2018

Day 2: CPAP life.

Last night with my older mask was better than using the mask that didn't fit right.  I did not have to fight with it and it stayed in place for the most part.  I still woke up with a headache and woke up a few times.  I do know I took it off for a little bit and I fell asleep with it off.

I did go back to sleep after Izzy when to school and got a little bit more sleep with the mask on.  I have been awake for a few hours.  I went on an outing to get my thyroid refill and then to wally world for a bit.  I am a little tired, but not totally drained and I do not feel like I have brain fog today.  That my friends is a major improvement. 

This is the kind of mask I am currently using.





So one thing I learned is.  YOU MUST get your mask fitted to make sure it is the right one for your head.  If you buy it locally make sure you ask for the fitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment